Do any or all of these describe you and your life?
- Never ending interruptions are the rule and not the exception.
- You seem to be in meetings constantly which prevents you from getting done what you need to.
- People are always asking if they can ask you a quick question (which is never quick).
- You struggle with saying no.
- Email and social media want to make you scream!
- Your day resembles the carnival game, Whac-A-Mole.
- You feel overwhelmed with all you have to do every day.
Rest assured, you are not alone.
There is hope.
And you have found it.
“Mark has the ability to look at the big picture, your ultimate goal, then assist you in determining how to best achieve that goal. His unique approach to coaching by allowing his client to determine the topics to be discussed proves quite effective. Mark asked probing questions and offered common sense suggestions and solutions to my challenges. He helped me improve in a variety of areas including effective communication, time management and long term planning. I highly recommend Mark for his customized coaching. His expertise would prove valuable to any industry.”
JoAnn Matthews, CPC/V.P. of Business Development
Corbett Personnel Services, Inc.
My name is Mark Struczewski – almost everyone calls me ‘Ski’ (skee) – and I am a Next Level Productivity Specialist.
It is my passion and goal in this life to help you:
- Regain and then maintain a senses of control.
- To help you to fight off the constant interruptions.
- Learn how to say no (in a professional but firm way).
- Become the master of your time – including email and social media – instead of them mastering you.
The biggest difference between PRODUCTIVE people and UNPRODUCTIVE people is that productive people are willing to do what unproductive people are not.
Are you doing productive things?
If not, I’m here to help you learn how.
Who do I help?
My clients are small business entrepreneurs or individuals who are serious about getting things done but they feel overwhelmed. Being unproductive is an enemy that is always lurking around. With so many things to do, my clients feel as if they aren’t getting any traction. They have dreams but are not sure how to organize their lives so that they can achieve their dreams.
They also understand that not being productive costs them a lot: money, time and opportunities.
How I can help you
Our 1-on-1 sessions follow this path:
- Discovery – What’s working for you? What’s not? We dig to discover your biggest struggles or challenges.
- Vision – You know where you are now but where do you want to go? What are your dreams? Your goals?
- Application – Here we take what we learned in the first two steps, create a plan and then implement it.
- Evaluation – At this step, we look at how the plan is working for you. And we make necessary adjustments to fine-tune it.
- Accountability – Throughout the entire process, I will ensure you are staying on task by holding you accountable.
Here’s what you can expect from us working together
It’s about results. Your results. When you invest, here’s what you will receive:
- Absolute honesty. I care too much about my clients to sugarcoat my advice. I will give it to you straight.
- A built-in, tough-love accountability partner. Someone who will care about you enough to encourage you to follow through on what you say you are going to do.
- A patient and unbiased listener.
- I will challenge you to step outside your comfort zone.
If you’re serious about becoming more productive than you ever have, then let’s chat! Fill out the form below and I will be in touch.