It never ceases to amaze me that most successful (and wealthy) people hire multiple coaches while people who are not, don’t. And they don’t improve. Or if they do, it is a slower process.
13 REASONS YOU NEED TO HIRE A PRODUCTIVITY COACH
1. You are stuck and don’t know what to do next.
2. You feel as if you are working hard but not accomplishing much.
3. You have no peace or joy in your life because you are either working too hard or not working on the right tasks.
4. You fear taking the next step.
5. You can’t seem to get started at all.
6. You feel overwhelmed with everything you have to do.
7. You need someone unbiased to talk to about your challenges.
8. For encouragement/confidence.
9. Help you see where you need improvement. Sometimes, you can’t see the forest for the trees.
11. Help you create a clear vision
12. Correct bad habits
13. Take you out of your comfort zone
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A COACH
Before you start to search, be clear on what your needs are. Or at least what you believe them to be.
Don’t make money the determining factor. In most cases, you get what you pay for. I’ve paid for coaches that weren’t worth a nickel. But that was my fault because I broke the rule?
Don’t believe the hype. Don’t get excited with all that they say.
Review their site, search them out online. What do others think of them?
This is all before that first call.
When you have the initial call, keep in mind it is an interview. You are seeing if you like them. No matter how good they are, if you don’t like them, I recommend you flee.
After you hire them, tell them how you feel. If something happens you don’t like, don’t let it go.
Your coaching experience depends on the coach AND you.