Everyone gets 24 hours to spend each day. But time is not free. It costs something.
How much does an hour of time cost you during a typical week?
Let’s do the math.
Suppose you work 2,000 hours a year and take 10 days of vacation.
If your gross annual income is $100,000 and you have just one unproductive hour a day for an entire year, that would cost you $12,500! Spread over ten years…that’s $125,000!
If your income is $250,000 a year, that one hour would cost you $31,250 over a year ($312,500 over ten years)!
$500,000 a year and that number jumps to $62,500 a year or $625K over ten years!
DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION NOW?
I want to help you become a more productive you.
As a next level productivity specialist, it is my obsession to help people get unstuck and get more done. Because when you do, you have freedom. Freedom to do the things you want. Freedom to chase your dreams.
The biggest difference between productive people and unproductive people is that productive people are willing to do the things that unproductive people are not.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
Five weekly video modules:
- Why you’re not as productive as you want to be and what to do about it. In this lesson, I discuss several reasons you are not getting things done and give you strategies to get back on track.
- How to become a master at using your calendar. Tell your time where to go instead of wondering where it went. In this lesson, I will teach you how to become what I call a calendar ninja. It is critical for you to be the boss of your 24 hours.
- How to deal with distractions. Distractions are everywhere. They serve no good purpose. In fact, their mission is to block you from getting things done. In this lesson, I give you strategies on how to deal with numerous distractions you encounter every day.
- How to tame email. Email: friend or foe? If you consider it a foe, this lesson will equip you with strategies to take back control of your email and make it a friend again.
- Habits that promote better productivity. There are certain habits that will greatly increase your chances of being productive. In this lesson, I reveal to you the critical habits you need to begin to implement and live in order to be productive.
Notes – key concepts of the week’s lesson.
Homework – yes, homework. Watching and absorbing is not enough. You have to implement what you’ve learn.
The cost for this five-week course is $297.
Let’s return to the math we did earlier.
If you apply what I teach you and it only saves you half of what you are losing, that means you will exchange $297 to save $6,250 ($100K a year), $15,625 ($250K a year) or $31,250 ($500K a year).
What about if you only save 25% of your loss, that translates to saving $3,125 ($100K), $7,812 ($250K) or $15,625 ($500K).
Yes, I know. It’s a no-brainer.
Now, I’m thinking maybe I’m pricing this too low!
IT ALL STARTS DECEMBER 4TH!
Give yourself the gift of starting 2018 strong and super productive! You deserve this!