Do any or all of these describe you and your life?
- Never ending interruptions are the rule and not the exception.
- You seem to be in meetings constantly which prevents you from getting done what you need to.
- People are always asking if they can ask you a quick question (which is never quick).
- You struggle with saying no.
- Email and social media want to make you scream!
- Your day resembles the carnival game, Whac-A-Mole.
- You feel overwhelmed with all you have to do every day.
Rest assured, you are not alone.
There is hope.
And you have found it.
“Mark has provided me the highest level of productivity coaching available. His coaching had a profound effect on how I approach not only my business decisions but also personal. Each session was customized based on my needs! Mark helped me deal with not only the daily struggles we have but also with how to set future goals using productive methods. The value you get far exceeds the cost of the coaching! My decision making skills, organizational skills, time management skills and planning skills are a huge asset in my position with Johnson Development because of Mark’s guidance and coaching. There were sessions when I needed a counselor. Mark listened to my needs, assessed the issue and offered excellent advice! Did you know it is ok to give yourself permission to say no? Did you know it is ok to pull away from something you thought you HAD to do but found no value in doing? I highly recommend Mark as he will meet all your Productivity needs!”
Realtor Relations Extraordinaire
Johnson Development Corp.
“Mark has the ability to look at the big picture, your ultimate goal, then assist you in determining how to best achieve that goal. His unique approach to coaching by allowing his client to determine the topics to be discussed proves quite effective. Mark asked probing questions and offered common sense suggestions and solutions to my challenges. He helped me improve in a variety of areas including effective communication, time management and long term planning. I highly recommend Mark for his customized coaching. His expertise would prove valuable to any industry.”
JoAnn Matthews, CPC/V.P. of Business Development
Corbett Personnel Services, Inc.
“I am so grateful to Mark for his dedication to help me be more productive. He supported me to find what works for me as a coach and entrepreneur and gave me the permission I needed to do things or not to do things! I gain freedom, fun, I decreased my stress level and I sleep better! Mark also shared with me his experiences which helped me find my way. Each of our session has been super productive. Mark will no doubt bring your productivity to the next level.”
Elevating Coaching, Executive Coach
“Mark was such a help for me and his 30 minute no BS call helped validate everything I needed to finally start organizing my life and getting things done!”
Host of Podcasting Spark
“Mark’s coaching has been awesome. He worked with me on the issues that affect my productivity now. It is not a means to go from 1 to 10 on the productivity proficiency scale, it is real world moving up a notch that produces results. Each session addressed a concern that affected me in the present. The tools and advice he provides made me a better leader. It enabled me to do the necessary tasks well so I have time for the strategic planning so necessary for an organization’s well-being and growth. I recommend him to work with you to elevate your productivity efforts.”
GardenKids of Kemah
My name is Mark Struczewski – almost everyone calls me ‘Ski’ (skee) – and I am a Next Level Productivity Specialist.
It is my passion and goal in this life to help you:
- Regain and then maintain a senses of control.
- To help you to fight off the constant interruptions.
- Learn how to say no (in a professional but firm way).
- Become the master of your time – including email and social media – instead of them mastering you.
The biggest difference between PRODUCTIVE people and UNPRODUCTIVE people is that productive people are willing to do what unproductive people are not.
Are you doing productive things?
If not, I’m here to help you learn how.
Who do I help?
My clients include entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, small business owners and individuals who are serious about getting things done but they feel overwhelmed. Being unproductive is an enemy that is always lurking around. With so many things to do, my clients feel as if they aren’t getting any traction. They have dreams but are not sure how to organize their lives so that they can achieve their dreams.
They also understand that not being productive costs them a lot: money, time and opportunities.
How I can help you
I look at myself as an emergency room doctor (stay with me here…it will make sense in a moment).
If you had chest pains on Wednesday and you went to the emergency room and they told you that they were sad to hear about your predicament but they only take care of chest pains on the weekends, you’d think that was odd, wouldn’t you?
When I talking to a client, I always ask them, “what are you struggling with right now?” I want to address their immediate issue so they can get some relief.
Our 1-on-1 sessions include:
- Discovery – What’s working for you? What’s not? We dig to discover your biggest struggles or challenges.
- Vision – You know where you are now but where do you want to go? What are your dreams? Your goals?
- Application – Here we take what we learned in the first two steps, create a plan and then implement it.
- Evaluation – At this step, we look at how the plan is working for you. And we make necessary adjustments to fine-tune it.
- Accountability – Throughout the entire process, I will ensure you are staying on task by holding you accountable.
Here’s what you can expect from us working together
It’s about results. Your results. When you invest, here’s what you will receive:
- Absolute honesty. I care too much about my clients to sugarcoat my advice. I will give it to you straight.
- A built-in, tough-love accountability partner. Someone who will care about you enough to encourage you to follow through on what you say you are going to do.
- A patient and unbiased listener.
- I will challenge you to step outside your comfort zone.
If you’re serious about becoming more productive than you ever have, then let’s chat! Fill out the form below and I will be in touch.